Griffin Transportation in Grand Rapids, MI is seeking Midwest and OTR drivers. The fundamental responsibility of the Over the Road Driver is to maneuver several tractor-trailer combinations for stretched duration of time, utilizing Omni-TRAX to transport dry van goods from one location to another throughout the mid-west and long distance over the road routes for our customers, between yards and/or work sites, at company/customer facilities in a punctual, efficient and timely manner.
- Must ensure that all necessary shipping credentials/bill of lading are in order.
- Maintain all essential paperwork for pick up/delivery.
- The driver must comply with all federal, state, and local regulations for the secure and safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) in performing his/her duties.
- Must have a valid CDL-A license.
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Flexible hours
- Veteran focus
- Excellent benefits package
- Bonus program opportunities
- Active duty military
- Older Worker